Thursday, September 24, 2009

One Day at a Time.

I have had the advantage of having a very loving childhood,in fact my parents adored me to such an extent that I never felt the need to care for any other kind of affection.There were boys and girls and their love stories then but I just considered it all just an interest of other people but for me I wanted nothing more than what I already had.You could call it contentment.But contentment also means no progress , however with my type of contentment I have never ever felt deficient in any aspect .I have witnessed many pitfalls and rejections but have always surfaced stronger than before.I have grown in my strength because of my belief in providence.It gives me an assurance that nothing will happen to me which I won't be able to handle.This is my mantra of well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment