Sunday, November 8, 2009

Attraction - Limitless, Time less , Senseless.

Can I have ever have been in love ? No not me . I have always been in love with myself , too preoccupied to think of anyone . But yes, its true I have someone tagging behind me , at this age he says he likes me , he says my presence gives him pleasure. What!!! ... yes , he said, pleasure ....I am surprised how without my knowledge I have effected him in this manner. At my age love is just another joke- a laughing matter , I have always laughed it off . Even when my daughter said, she was in Love and wanted to marry I could only give her legal advise and arrange for registration of her marriage. To me security is important. Now look at me with an irrational beau who with all his desire is longing for me. And I? I feel like having fun at his cost. There is a smile on my lips and a song in my heart. No ...no...no.... it can` be meeeeee!!!! The mood is catching up with me ........ run ,run ,runnnnnnn---- Love has taken a long time to find me....I should not fall into its trap.... Help ...Save..... Guide ...Anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment