Sunday, November 8, 2009
Have you had a nice day ?
The title line once said can prove to be very tricky.. having said we can never undo it...its true for all spoken words . To him the query," Have you had a nice day", sounded like I was expressing some inner feeling I had nurtured in my heart all these years, since I first met him. He jumped to his conclusion with out any conformation from me , he straight away told me he always had a a soft corner for me...I appeared tobe unaffected , unmoved and uninterested. But in fact since then my heart is racing , I am finding it hard to contain my emotional escalations ...I am confused at this juncture. When an senior advocate had said Love is in the air in Vizag I made a joke of it . Now ...well ...... no comment ..I am yet to say my thing ....to ...Him... . I will think about Love at this late date in my life. It seems to be taking me in, engulfing me.....ME ??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment